Saturday, April 24, 2010

In The Mirror

Its almost dinner time & I had the intense need to just quickly draw.... I didnt think, I just drew 'her'. She is not finished but a draft. She is more a 'thought'.

Well, I invite you now to my world of unfinished doodles.... they nest away in my computer, in my note books, in my journals. They are everywhere.

I sketched her little freckles & I felt a time-warp... of when I detested my freckles & longed for the pure, clean canvas of facial skin that I saw on magazine covers. Neither was I fond of the gap in my front teeth & would wrap a rubber band around my teeth in the hope of closing the whole!

How strange that now it is those things that I love about me. They are part of making me, me.

1 comment:

  1. Tracy Chaplin..I knew you where gifted but these are amazing, don't ever stop using this gifting there is so much you could do with it. Tracy Montesi

    ReplyDelete