Thursday, June 30, 2011

Matador & Me

For what seems like decades, we have had faulty lighting in our lounge, dining & kitchen. It is definitely on our To Do list for the (hopefully near) future, but rather than walk around in the evening with torches taped to our heads we use lamps. I am a big fan of the lamp and if I had the funds & spare power-outlets, I'd love to have the house full of them!
Ever since the first day of watching Ugly Betty I have desperately wanted one... or a set of matador lamps! Oh my unquenchable addiction. On one occassion I found these beloved lamps for sale online... price was ok, the colour was perfect, they were a set - just like in Ugly Betty's lounge room. Sadly, the seller would not post to Australia. Tear.
My search continues... but for now, this new little illustration will make its way to one of Gretel Girl's hoops & hang proudly on my wall.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you need to talk to rachel at vintage carousel! speaking of which - very excited about your upcoming show. yay! a whole show! and right around the corner! so many !!!!!'s required!

    ReplyDelete